Support Act is Australia’s premier mental health charity dedicated to supporting the music industry, artist and crew community. Support Act is joining us for a special one hour workshop for AIM students this Thursday.
In this 1 hour Zoom workshop, AIM students can join alt-country singer/songwriter Fanny Lumsden and psychology researcher & Support Act mental health educator, Ash King for a chance to take a breath and take stock of where your head’s at after a tough year of challenge and uncertainty.
What you’ll learn:
– About the four domains of wellbeing and why they’re essential
– How to tell when you life has fallen out of balance
– How you respond to stress (the good, the bad and the ugly ways)
– How to support yourself in the moment when emotions get overwhelming
– Tips to take care of your body, take care of your mind, and take care of your mates
We’ll finished off with a live Q&A with Fanny & Ash, so you can ask us anything!