“The Future of Music Sounds Different” is an afternoon of thought-provoking talks and performances at AIM Sydney, a VIVID Festival event staged on May 27th. Join us to discover the Australian innovators changing the music game. Get your tickets here.
A collaboration between the Australian Institute of Music (AIM) and AIM’s music startups incubator, iHUB, “The Future of Music Sounds Different” will show you how:
- Artificial Intelligence is attempting to replicate composers and daring to complete their unfinished symphonies.
- Virtual Reality is bringing the live music experience to you, at home.
- Mental health can be improved with music.
- Music can have a positive impact on the lives of the millions of people around the world who suffer from cognitive decline (e.g. dementia and Alzheimer’s).
- Simon Cahill – SVP Commercial, Audience & Media – Warner Music Group
- Alli Galloway – Head of Audience & Creative – Jaxsta
- Alon Ilstar (watch his performance below)
The music industry is a natural place for creatives to call home and a hotbed of innovation. The rate of change in the way we are creating, distributing, consuming and even sharing the profits from music is accelerating. Gone are the days when the industry relied solely on artists and repertoire. It now relies on innovation.
Come on a journey through the latest innovations – Australian style. You’ll get a front row seat into the future of the music industry, learn about the startups who are paving the way, hear how the industry is adapting and enjoy an exploration of the possibilities of what’s to come in tech-enabled musical performance.